Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do Not Want -- Singing Neighbors

As I sit here trying to compose a post, my neighbor is singing "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. I shit you not.
And yes, he's continuing with several lyrics. Not just the chorus then.

God help me.

When did people lose their concept of public versus private behavior? A bit of a loaded question -- he's not exactly posting his bits on the Internet over there, but our balconies are not but 2 feet away, and facing one another. He is facing me at this very moment, belting out a few bars of a substandard pop song with a video featuring a feather-haired John Stamos (ah, thank goodness he just stopped) while I type away on a keyboard. Really, is this some passive-aggressive thing? Or does he think I may appreciate the soundtrack?

Apologies for the Twitteresque post. It had to be shared.
This doesn't, but I'll do it anyway.

Do Not Want -- Kokomo

No comments:

Post a Comment